Floplast Underground Drainage 110mm, Fittings incl Bends, Traps, Chamber Bases
The 110mm Underground Drainage system provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems. The range includes a variety of gullies and traps to suit most installations and integrate with FloPlast’s above and below ground drainage systems. Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with. The system is suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
● Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems.
● Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
● Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
● Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
● Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
● FloPlast Socketed Underground Pipe incorporates the latest blown end technology. The easy fit rubber seal is held in place via a circular plastic insert allowing for retention of the seal in transit and a perfect connection for jointing.
● All Push-Fit underground fittings have a captive seal and snapcap which are designed to be user-friendly – no sharp edges, and with space restrictions in mind, allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed, and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a high-capacity pressure joint.
Here at Build and Plumb Materials Online, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Alongside this we want to offer outstanding customer service.
We offer free delivery on the majority of our product lines. Unfortunately, this is not always possible due to various reasons, but we will always endeavour to keep these costs as low as possible.
Next day delivery is available; however, orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon. Any orders placed for next day delivery after this time, will take 2 working days to be delivered.
Working/delivery days are Monday to Friday, deliveries will not normally be made Saturday or Sunday.
We offer a 30-day returns policy on all of our items, as long as the item is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging, rest assured we will accept your return and give a full refund if the above conditions are met. We only ask that the postage is covered by yourself.
On the rare occasion, if your item is damaged on arrival please let us know within 2 days of receipt of the item so we can organise a new item to be delivered and ask that the damaged item be returned.
On the event of a defect being found upon install or use please contact us immediately to allow us to resolve the issue in accordance to manufacturer / supplier terms and conditions.
For any issues surrounding the return of an item please let us know either by phone on 01228 635022 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.