EverBuild Pinkgrip Dryfix Expanding Adhesive Foam 750ML Trade Grip Grab
PINKGRIP DRY FIX FR is a revolutionary type of fast curing, adhesive foam that has been specially developed for the rapid installation of Plasterboard, Insulation Boards and other sheet materials such as Roof Decking and Floorboards.
PINKGRIP DRY FIX has now been upgraded to a dual flow valve and Fire Retardant grade.
Dry Fix FR conforms to the requirement of EN 13501-1 Class E for fire rating.
The new Dual Flow system also means that it can be applied using the nozzle provided or attached to the Dry Fix Applicator Gun.
PINKGRIP DRY FIX FR provides significant labour saving and convenience benefits when compared to traditional dry wall adhesives.
It will bond to most common building substrates; can be applied horizontally or vertically to the board, wall or battens/beams.
The foam expands very minimally on application but enough to fill any gaps on uneven surfaces.
Pinkgrip Dry Fix FR provides significant time, labour and convenience benefits when compared to traditional dry wall adhesives, a summary as follows:
• 30% time saving over conventional dry wall adhesives.
• Board only needs holding for 1 minute
• Can be plastered in ONE HOUR
• Canister can be left on gun for immediate re-use CLEAN
• No mixing
• No mess
• No water
• No bucket
• No dust
• No heavy bags to carry
• Once can fixes up to 5 standard boards
• Can be applied to board or wall
• Works on solid walls, metal & timber studding
• Timed delay prevents post expansion once in position
• Helps to reduce cold bridging
• No nails or screws. No filling over or popping out.
Areas For Use
• For fixing Plasterboard to solid walls
• For fixing Plasterboard to metal and timber stud walls and battens
• Bonding insulation boards to most substrates
• Fixing Roof Decking and Floorboards to beams
• Bonds to: Masonry, Concrete, Plaster , Timber, Metal, Insulation boards, polystyrene, Polyurethane, Bitumen, Asphalt and much more
• Only use as directed
• Only use on applications suggested, although Pinkgrip Dry Fix may be suitable for many other building applications the user needs to carry out their own trials to determine suitability and these are undertaken entirely at the users risk.
• Ensure surrounding surfaces that need protecting are covered with dust sheets or Everbuild Roll & Stroll Protector film.
• Remove wet adhesive / foam spillages immediately with Dual Purpose Foam Cleaner (not on carpets) or Everbuild Wonder Wipes.
Here at Build and Plumb Materials Online, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Alongside this we want to offer outstanding customer service.
We offer free delivery on the majority of our product lines. Unfortunately, this is not always possible due to various reasons, but we will always endeavour to keep these costs as low as possible.
Next day delivery is available; however, orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon. Any orders placed for next day delivery after this time, will take 2 working days to be delivered.
Working/delivery days are Monday to Friday, deliveries will not normally be made Saturday or Sunday.
We offer a 30-day returns policy on all of our items, as long as the item is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging, rest assured we will accept your return and give a full refund if the above conditions are met. We only ask that the postage is covered by yourself.
On the rare occasion, if your item is damaged on arrival please let us know within 2 days of receipt of the item so we can organise a new item to be delivered and ask that the damaged item be returned.
On the event of a defect being found upon install or use please contact us immediately to allow us to resolve the issue in accordance to manufacturer / supplier terms and conditions.
For any issues surrounding the return of an item please let us know either by phone on 01228 635022 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.