Everbuild Roof & Gutter Sealant Black 310ml Pack of 6
Everflex Roof and Gutter Sealant is a bitumen-based mastic providing an effective seal between all roofing materials. Cartridge applied.
- Incorporates polymer additives to improve adhesion.
- Can be applied in wet conditions, even under heavy rain.
- Semi-drying - remains permanently elastic beneath the surface skin.
- High solids formulation - excellent gap filling properties without shrinkage.
- Excellent external weathering properties.
AREAS FOR USE
- Fills and seals gaps/cracks in most roofing applications.
- Bonds to: concrete, roofing felt, lead, zinc and masonry.
- For bedding tiles, slates and flashing into position.
- Joint sealing on gutters and downpipes.
- Sticking down loose roofing felt.
- Joint sealing between corrugated asbestos cement and iron sheeting etc.
Here at Build and Plumb Materials Online, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Alongside this we want to offer outstanding customer service.
We offer free delivery on the majority of our product lines. Unfortunately, this is not always possible due to various reasons, but we will always endeavour to keep these costs as low as possible.
Next day delivery is available; however, orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon. Any orders placed for next day delivery after this time, will take 2 working days to be delivered.
Working/delivery days are Monday to Friday, deliveries will not normally be made Saturday or Sunday.
We offer a 30-day returns policy on all of our items, as long as the item is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging, rest assured we will accept your return and give a full refund if the above conditions are met. We only ask that the postage is covered by yourself.
On the rare occasion, if your item is damaged on arrival please let us know within 2 days of receipt of the item so we can organise a new item to be delivered and ask that the damaged item be returned.
On the event of a defect being found upon install or use please contact us immediately to allow us to resolve the issue in accordance to manufacturer / supplier terms and conditions.
For any issues surrounding the return of an item please let us know either by phone on 01228 635022 or by emailing email@example.com.
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.