MDPE Plastic Compression Fitting 25mm FLOPLAST Water Pipe WRAS Approved
● Excellent pressure resistance, tested to 48 Bars. Comfortably exceeds the performance requirements of UK Water Byelaws Scheme. Tested and approved by various testing institutes worldwide. Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Approved (WRAS) product. (20mm to 110mm range of fittings)
● No need to dismantle the connector in order to fit the pipe.
● No need to chamfer the pipe, pieces will not be lost on the job site.
● No time wasted; just cut the pipe, insert, pipe liner, lubricate the seal, undo the nut a few turns, push the pipe in as far as it will go, tighten the nut and it’s done!
● Pressure Ratings for Medium Density (PE80) Polyethylene Pipe:
● High Impact resistant Body and Nut which enables it to absorb thermal and mechanical stress.
● The fittings have a co-polymer polypropylene Body, Body Nut and Guide Ring, Acetal Grab Ring and Nitrile Seal.
● S16 fittings are designed and suitable to be used at a 16 bar pressure rating.
● Operating temperature -10°C +45°C
Nominal Pressure (PN):
Temp °C -10/+25°C +26/+35°C +36/+45°C
PN 16 12.5 10
BS EN 12201 – 2 Plastic piping systems for water supply. Polyethylene (PE) Kitemark: KM82327
Kitemarked and KIWA approved
BS EN 12201 – 3 Plastic piping systems for water supply – Polyethylene (PE) Fittings WRAS Approved 1707399.
Body, nut, thrust ring are manufactured from Polypropylene (PP-B) material. For coloured nuts, top UV resistant master-batch is used.
Grip rings are manufactured from copolymer Polyacetal resin (POM), white colour.
Conical gaskets manufactured from NBR or EPDM rubber 70sh, black colour.
Reinforcement rings for female threads > =1 ½ Stainless Steel AISI430.
WRAS and KIWA approved.
Here at Build and Plumb Materials Online, we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase. Alongside this we want to offer outstanding customer service.
We offer free delivery on the majority of our product lines. Unfortunately, this is not always possible due to various reasons, but we will always endeavour to keep these costs as low as possible.
Next day delivery is available; however, orders for next day delivery must be placed by 12 noon. Any orders placed for next day delivery after this time, will take 2 working days to be delivered.
Working/delivery days are Monday to Friday, deliveries will not normally be made Saturday or Sunday.
We offer a 30-day returns policy on all of our items, as long as the item is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging, rest assured we will accept your return and give a full refund if the above conditions are met. We only ask that the postage is covered by yourself.
On the rare occasion, if your item is damaged on arrival please let us know within 2 days of receipt of the item so we can organise a new item to be delivered and ask that the damaged item be returned.
On the event of a defect being found upon install or use please contact us immediately to allow us to resolve the issue in accordance to manufacturer / supplier terms and conditions.
For any issues surrounding the return of an item please let us know either by phone on 01228 635022 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.