ROTHENBERGER Superfire 2: 3.5644X
The Rothenberger Super Fire 2 Soldering and Brazing Blow Torch 3.5644X is the result of many years experience and provides the highest standards in concentrating high temperature for fast and effective soldering and brazing even fully upside down.
Features and specifications:
- Stainless steel burn tube.
- Instant automatic ignition.
- Guaranteed anti-flare, adjustable flame.
- Long life piezo ignitor.
- Solid die cast torch body.
- Fine filtered jet.
- Professional performance.
- Fast, concentrated, high heat.
- Works in any position, even upside down.
- Turbine flame burner tip for brazing up to Ø28mm (O.D.).
- Fracture groove prevents gas leakage if torch is dropped.
- Typical application: Ideal for use in the plumbing, heating, refrigeration, air-conditioning and associated trades.
- Fits all types of gas cylinder with optional adaptors.
• Propane - up to 1,750°C;
• MAPP® (MAP/Pro) - up to 1,950°C.
Working/delivery days are Monday to Friday, deliveries will not normally be made Saturday or Sunday.
Please contact us for our Payment & Security policy.